Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh my Gulay

I've been here in Baguio for so many times visiting my friends, I ask them to accompany me to cafe by the ruins and Kidlat's Tahimik place because I've heard a lot of good comments and reviews from this place.





OH MY GULAY (OMG), a vegetarian restaurant/coffee shop located at topmost floor of the La Azotea Building along Session Road. The place serves a variety of vegetarian pasta dishes. We tried al fresto , anak ng putanesca and lumpiang salad. Anak ng putanesca is good because I like spicy foods but we loved most the Lumpiang Salad, a mix of fresh lettuce and water cress serve with an Asian dressing (I guess) and deep fried lumpia with soft tofu, oyster mushroom I think and carrots. In fact we have a second round order of lumpiang salad because of its mouth watering dressing ..hehehe.




The place has been featured last month at Mel and Joey (if Iam not mistaken) and owned by Kidlat Tahimik a renowned independent film maker where he also run VOCAS (Victor Oteyza Community Art Space - an energy centrum for the creative talents of cordilleras)






OMG and VOCAS is simply a delight, nice and cool place, cozy and enticing. An art space filled with paintings and wood carvings. Experience the gallery of art and culture the serene ambiance and enjoy the healthy food....a must- see when you get here in Baguio.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice place and food looks scrumptious.. next time ill go there.. sana sama mo kami sa next trip mo..

Anonymous said...

Nice place and food looks scrumptious.. next time ill go there.. sana sama mo kami sa next trip mo..

Anonymous said...

Nice place and food looks scrumptious.. next time ill go there.. sana sama mo kami sa next trip mo..