Monday, November 17, 2008

Angel's first bday

A simple celebration of my niece, daughter of my youngest brother who happens to be my kidney donor. My brother is teaching my niece to call me "Dada" his second dad (hehehe). Her great baby sitter is my father (her Lolo). It was just a simple family affair with the chosen few relatives. Present also is my eldest brother and his family (with my nephews). My mom (who manage to call us to greet her grand daughter) is still with my sister's family. There will also be a grand celebration next month, this time it's the christening of the twins to be held on December 7 at London, England.



It was in deed a happy gathering seeing my kuya, pamankins , tiya. The next gathering will be this coming Christmas and new year. The one year that happen to my niece was a wonderful year and much blessings from the above, for guiding her, making her healthy, strong and away from sickness. I do hope she will be blessed more together with her parents and the rest of my family....























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HappY First BirthDaY!


Wish You all The Best In Life


(oh di bah parang authograph lang ah! hahaha! )

Be a Good Daughther

keep safe and healthy and

God Bless!

mwaH!